Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THANKSGIVING


The past months, St. Gertrudes in Bayville New York has been my home away from home.
This time I journeyed together with the new pastor Fr. Stephen Brigandi
going through with him in all his new experiences and realizations in a new mission.

There were tough times and overwhelming situations
But also there were the moments of joy and success
and they all helped made our task as priests meaningful.

Even if I already had my own experiences in the past as a young pastor back home in zamboanga. I would say that there where many new instances of enlightenment that I have experienced with fr. stephen and I also have learned a lot.
The Faithful, my families and friends in st. gertrudes have never change
They were loving and caring as ever
and when I left after summer I shared to them
How I was so greatful for the Love and generosity I saw in st gertrudes and I said to show my gratitude, I will always try to give my best wherever I go to continue serving and loving others and helping them experience Christ also
The Love I received is the same Love I will give.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

No comments:

This is a site of "Leaps of Faith" experiences and reflections. Be it Philosophical, Theological, Practical or Personal. It is also a site of Biblical reflections. But Above all, This is a site for YOU and ME.

"Leaps of Faith"

"LEAPS OF FAITH" Can be a religious movement of a person, an inner movement of belief, of trust on the greatest power of all, The Supreme being..Our Creator and Maker..Our God. They can be resolutions of a person everyday in his life to move forward, to be a better person, and to start a new life. They can be decisions of a person in times of great uncertainties, when he is not sure of what will come or happen and he makes a leap of faith. They can be steps, difficult steps that a person makes on his way to change or to start anew. Or they can simply be a persons resolve to fly, to travel..to widen his horizons, to learn more about life and to grow. These are Leaps of faith we make everyday and in great moments of our lives and they are worth considering and reflecting.